- Basic meandering/stippling = 1.5 cents a square inch
- Pantograph (75+ to choose from) = 1.75 cents a square inch and up (depending on difficulty of pantograph)
- Thread = One color thread is free. 2-3 thread colors = $5 flat charge.
- Trim edges after quilting to prepare for binding:
- King size: $13 flat charge
- Twin/Double/Queen: $10 flat charge
- Baby/lap: $7 flat charge
- Cut/sew binding pieces together, machine sew one side to quilt, and hand sew the other side = $2.50 a linear foot
- Cut/sew binding pieces together, machine sew both sides to quilt = $1.50 a linear foot
- Cut/sew binding pieces together, machine sew one side to quilt, leave other side undone for customer to finish = $1.00 a linear foot
- Cut/sew binding pieces together only (Not attach to quilt) = $10 flat charge
- Bring backing material around to front for binding and machine sew = $1.50 a linear foot.
Custom Sewing Orders
- Prices vary by project = Stop by the store, or contact us, and let us know what projects we can help you with or that we can create for you! (No appointment needed.)
- Custom Quilt made from clothing (t-shirts, baby clothes, etc.) = starting at 5 cents a square inch, plus materials. (Materials includes backing fabric, batting, binding fabric, and any additional fabric needed for the top of the quilt; Customer can provide materials, or they can be purchased in our store.)
As always, contact us with any questions!